Monday, June 24, 2013

Dhanush: Music is my life, I’ll perish without it



The Raanjhanaa actor maintains that music is first love

The actor has written songs for few Tamil films like Mayakkam Enna, 3, Ethir Neechal and upcoming film Maryan.

“Music is my life, without music I will just perish, I cannot perform. Whenever I perform, there is some music running in my head and I perform for that music,” the 29-year-old said here Friday at the launch of the cover of Star Week magazine featuring him and Sonam Kapoor.”Music is my food, my love, my life, everything,” he said.

Dhanush’s Why this kolaveri di became a rage in 2012. He had penned and sung it.

Tags: 3, Dhanush, Dhanush in Raanjhanaa, Dhanush music, Dhanush song, Dhanush Why this kolaveri di, Ethir Neechal, Maryan, Mayakkam Enna, Raanjhanaa, Sonam Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor in Raanjhanaa, Why this kolaveri di

No comments:

Post a Comment